|Published||February 20, 2023|
|Location||North Reading, United States of America|
We are seeking a talented and motivated Embedded Software Engineer to work with the sensor team to develop and test sensor and computer systems. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with extensive experience in embedded software development. The candidate must have a strong desire to up-skill and self-develop. They must have the ability to work well both independently and in team settings.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop software applications on embedded Linux systems.
• Develop and optimize Compute Vision (CV) algorithms and Machine Learning (ML) models on embedded processors.
Computer vision, Algorithm, CUDA, machine learning, gpu, python, c++, nvidia jetston
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• BA/BS/MS/PhD in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
• 3+ years of professional software development experience.
• Development experience in C++ and Python.
• Experience with sensor applications, including but not limited to sensor data processing, sensor fusion, computer vision, SLAM
• Experience with embedded systems, including but not limited to Nvidia Jetson.
• Experience delivering commercial software or software-based services that are well tested and highly reliable.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Experience with sensors, including but not limited to camera, stereo camera, time-of-flight sensor, Radar, and Lidar.
• Experience with DSP and GPU computing, familiar with CUDA, OpenCL, and/or OpenGL
• Experience with ISP processing and tuning such as de-noise, debayer, lens shading correction.
• Experience optimizing ML models on CUDA GPU or other embedded build in hardware accelerators.
• Familiar with computer network, UDP/TCP/IP
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.