Computer Vision Engineer
|Published||February 2, 2023|
Botshelf.ai is focused on building intelligent and ready to use bots to automate backend tasks and make intelligent RPA. Our bots, powered by Machine and Deep Learning models, turn process automation into off-the-shelf solutions solving complex tasks that require cognitive and understanding capabilities.
BOTShelf.AI enables Developers, Enterprise and PA to enter and leverage the hyper-automation revolution through Cre[AI]tor©, our BOT-as-a-Service Platform
Cre[AI]tor© allows fast prototyping, auto-training and Machine Learning/Deep Learning models to automate complex RPA tasks that require cognitive capabilities.
Botshelf.ai is a start up, spin off of Assist Digital. Our team is composed of experts in innovative technologies and AI who take part in the creation of a new Saas Product on the market.
Do you want to join the team at the beginning of the challenge? Have a look at the job!
What you will do
As part of the Botshelf AI LABs you will have the opportunity to work on the full lifecycle of an AI solution - you will try cutting-edge techniques in Computer Vision field, implement them in a fast-growth AI startup environment, and ensure thеy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to our customers.
- Take part in research and development of ML/DL models to be implemented in our intelligent bots.
- Take part in developing the roadmap to develop Botshelf.ai platform.
- Work with Agile and Dev/MLOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
Who you are
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development including 2+ years in ML/DL field.
- Proven experience with data analysis, cleaning and data augmentation.
- Proven industrial experience with training and delivering models able to solve at least one of these tasks (Image classification, Object Detection, Semantic and Instance Segmentation, Image Restoration, etc.).
- Knowledge of OpenCV
- Knowledge of Tensorflow/Pytorch.
- Knowledge of AWS or at least one other cloud provider (i.e. Google Cloud, Azure).
- Knowledge of containerized environments (Docker, Kubernates).
- Knowledge of Code Repository and versioning system (preferably GitLab).
- Knowledge of MLOps techniques and tools (DVC, MLFlow, Weight and Biases, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools (Jira, Trello)
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of libraries such as scikit-image, AugLy, albumentations etc.
- Knowledge of labeling tool like CVAT
The Selection process
After a first call with our People Manager who will present you the company and check if the role is fit for your skills and expectations, we will invite you to take part in some interviews (usually two, maximum three). You will first meet your future manager. It will be a deep and challenging chat and you’ll have the possibility to go through the technical aspects. During this meeting you will handle a technical test . A further technical challenge could be organized to go deeper in the technical skills. The last meeting will give you deeper details about Botters and what our Mission is.
All the meetings are remote but if you wish to meet the team, we’ll be pleased to welcome you in our beautiful Rome offices. The selection process is important for technical and personal sides. Both aspects will be considered with attention. We will also give you all the information to make you consider Botshelf.ai on a 360°overview.
Economic package and benefits
- The economic package is based on your seniority in the job proposed, for a middle level role, the Gross Annual salary range is about 33-39 KE.
- Meal vouchers for all the working days
- Flexible Smart Working agreement ( from a minimum of 4 days/month to full remote )
- Flexible working hours
- Fondo Est health insurance
- Corporate welfare
- Corporate Carpooling community
Botshelf.ai is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds.
The company Botshelf srl is the data controller of personal data. The data that the Company intends to process are: A) Personal data; B) Information about educational career, professional situation and field of expertise; C) Specific data: health data, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade-union membership, religious or philosophical beliefs. The legal basis for points A and B is the performance of pre-contractual measures pursuant to art. 6, letter B) of the GDPR.The legal basis for point C is your express consent pursuant to art. 9 of the GDPR. The collected data will be processed to carry out the research, selection and evaluation of the personnel in order to manage your application with reference to a specific job advertisement and to manage your spontaneous application. In the event that you have provided your data by applying to a job advertisement, such data may also be processed for future selections after the explicit consent sent together with the curriculum or subsequently given. Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the above mentioned purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 36 months unless you withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your data. In any case, your data may be processed due to legal obligations and in the exercise of certain rights before the Courts by the Company. You, as data subject of the processing of personal data, may exercise at any time the rights expressly granted by the European Regulation, and in particular: Right to access personal data (art. 15): Right to rectification (art. 16), Right to elimination (art. 17) , Right to restriction of processing of personal data (art. 18), Right to data portability (art. 20), Right to object (art. 21) Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Right to withdraw consent . If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please find here the address of the Controller: Via Angelo Inganni n. 93 Milano Italy or the e-mail address: Dpo.email@example.com. The company Botshelf srl , considering the protection of personal data of the interested parties to be of the utmost importance, has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who can be contacted by writing to the e-mail address Dpo.firstname.lastname@example.org for any issue concerning the protection of personal data.