|Published||January 19, 2023|
|Location||A Coruña, Spain|
Thank you for coming to know this opportunity for the ITG Technological Center. We would like to start this description by informing you that ITG relies on the experience and capabilities of BlueLeaders to attract and search for talent, hoping that at all stages of the selection process they can give the best response to your expectations.
Currently, the Technological Institute of Galicia (ITG) is working on the Artificial Intelligence strategy in Europe, and you can be part of it. If you still don't know its differentiation capabilities, we anticipate that it is a private technology center located in A Coruña , leader in R&D projects and differential technology for industry 4.0, drones of the future, smart energy and sustainable cities. It is made up of more than 90 people with a great diversity of talent and abilities, so that you will work every day with a team of engineers specialized in generating new solutions. Here is a 10-min summary of the open project lines in IA, by the Director of Technology & SW at ITG: Audio 10 min IA lines at ITG
Challenges in the day to day ⚡️
- Development of vision technologies (CNN, GANs, etc.) for application to new products developed by ITG.
- VA algorithms for detection, object segmentation and scene understanding.
- New architectures for the detection and classification of anomalies.
What we expect from your profile ✅
- Training in related engineering, valuing master's and doctorate.
- More than 3 years of experience in the development of advanced computer vision solutions using any of these technologies: openCV (C++ and/or Python) PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, sklearn.
- Experience with different types of cameras such as LIDAR, Multispectral, Hyperspectral, Thermal and RGB.
- Knowledge of the new DeepLearning techniques (Convolutional Networks) and traditional methods of computer vision.
- Knowledge in deployment of solutions at the computer vision edge in SoCs and FPGAs type devices.
Don't worry if you don't meet all the requirements, you will have training in these technologies; We want you to enjoy developing and be proactive in decision making.
Additional skills 🔍
- ML solution deployment tools like docker and kubernetes.
- Knowledge of the advances in XAI.
- Use of version control (GIT) and project management tools like GITLAB.
- Indefinite contract (6 months trial period).
- Economic conditions to be defined based on contribution and experiences.
- Hybrid work modality : two days in person at the ITG offices in the center of A Coruña and three days remotely.
- Conciliation. Summer hours (from June to September) from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The rest of the year you can finish the day at 5:00 p.m.
- Unlimited possibilities to grow: The more ITG and the capabilities of the center grow, the more you can do it.
- Join a leading technological center in the development of differential technology solutions applied to energy, sensors, drones, the water cycle, construction and the environment.
- Participate in projects for the AI strategy in Europe.
You dare? 🙌🏻
I TG and BlueLeaders guarantee equal opportunities for all people.