Computer Vision/Deep Learning Software Engineer (Intern)
|Published||November 26, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, United States of America|
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, NuByt, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
- Early career, internship
- Recent grad would be ideal
Overview: Samsung SoC R&D Lab in San Diego is seeking a talented, highly motivated individual to join the team responsible for developing the software for next-generation mobile platforms.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for writing quality code and will be working on the implementation and validation of Computer Vision/Deep Learning algorithms for embedded platforms.
Design, implement and optimize camera-related software features for next-generation system-on-chip (SoC) platforms
Working across different layers of the software stack, the ideal candidate will bring the best software development practices to write quality code that can scale to multiple platforms
Implement rigorous and comprehensive validation practices to ensure system performance goals are fulfilled
Work with geographically dispersed development teams and customers to deliver best in class solutions
- Pursuing a MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering
- Strong programming skills in C, C++ and Python
- Implement, train and validate neural networks using frameworks such as TensorFlow
- Proven ability to quickly prototype designs using computer vision libraries, such as OpenCV
- Excellent communication skills with a strong analytical approach to problem-solving
- A strong team player, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Familiarity with image and video processing pipeline
- Experience working with embedded systems
- provided by Dice