Computer Vision Data Scientist
|Published||January 22, 2023|
|Location||Cupertino, United States of America|
- Extensive knowledge in statistical data analysis and machine learning techniques.
- Solid programming skills with Python for data processing and development.
- Experience developing data science pipelines, tool-chains, and workflows.
- Have a big enough toolbox to know how to find patterns in large and messy data, identify targets for performance, and identify sources of variance about those targets.
- Experienced with data visualization (e.g. matplotlib/ggplot/tableau).
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills and experience in influencing decisions with information.
- You are self-motivated and curious with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and an innate drive to improve how things work.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity in a fast paced environment. You find a way through. You anticipate. You connect and synthesize!
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $130,000 and $196,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.