|Published||November 18, 2022|
- Completes assigned audits/audit tasks using department tools and pursuant to department guidelines, within established timetables with high quality results.
- Uses quantitative skills and tools for data preparation, including sampling, data pulling, aggregation, and other data preparation treatments. Perform simulations and general ad-hoc analyses and testing to provide risk related insights.
- Highlights potential findings for discussion with audit lead/supervisor.
- Continues to develop skill sets by meeting required training and obtaining advanced degrees and/or certification pursuant to department guidelines. Maintain a high level of understanding of competency in statistical and analytical principles, tools, and advanced techniques, including knowledge in UNIX, programming skills in SAS/R/SQL, and any other statistical software used in Discover
- Develops and implements quantitative solutions that leverage structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources. Analyzes and mines large quantities of data to find patterns and insights.
Minimum QualificationsAt a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology or Analytics
- 1+ years of Analytics, Audit, Finance, Risk Management, Business, IT, Predictive Analytics, Fraud Analytics, Modeling, or related with Bachelor's Degree
Preferred QualificationsIf we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology or Analytics
Certification or License
- Business, CAP, Six Sigma, Risk, STEM, Audit, or related certifications preferred
What are you waiting for? Apply today!All Discover employees place our customers at the very center of our work. To deliver on our promises to our customers, each of us contribute every day to a culture that values compliance and risk management.