Associate ML Engineer (m/f/d)
|Published||February 4, 2023|
In this position, you work within our hybrid model “Flexible”. You will be one or two fixed or flexible days on site, the other days remotely. Get all information here.
What you can expect in this role
- As an Associate ML Engineer, you will work as part of a project team on the development of new machine learning applications and take responsibility for your own tickets and work packages
- You will work on our state-of-the-art AI / ML cloud platform with over 300GB of data processed daily and features such as infrastructure as code, CI / CD pipelines, event-driven / serverless architecture and separate processing pipelines for ETL, model training and inference
- You will also sharpen your analytical skills by performing advanced data analysis with SQL and Apache Spark on distributed systems, as well as model selection and model training with cutting-edge frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
- You will be given a lot of freedom to develop yourself and our division - with us you can and should shape things, contribute your ideas and take on responsibility
- Teamwork and your development are always at the top of our agenda - you will work closely with our experienced team and receive the coaching you need to develop towards becoming a Machine Learning Engineer
Your Essential Experience And Education
- You have a university degree in computer science, data science or data engineering, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering or economics or in a comparable field with (very) good grades
- Ideally, you have already used your programming skills (esp. SQL and Python) in software development, have first experiences with cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP) and / or Machine Learning
- Numbers, data and statistics are not foreign words to you, but topics for which you have been enthusiastic for a long time
- You like to proactively initiate topics and are always enthusiastic about what you are doing
- You have excellent English skills, German skills are an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a great flexibility and the possibility of mobile working thanks to our hybrid working model "NWOW" (New Ways of Working) as well as 30 days of vacation per year
- Make use of our international mobile working agreement from currently eleven EU countries - for up to 30 days within twelve months
- Benefit from a highly discounted, Germany-wide membership at Urban Sports Club as well as numerous other special discounts of our partners
- Receive support in all situations of life, e.g. with our campus-owned daycare center, a childcare allowance or the BUK Family Service with free advice, for example on the topic of care. With our regular "Mental Health Days", we also send a clear signal for more awareness on the topic of mental health in everyday work life
- Use our wide range of campus services at our headquarter including a canteen with fair prices, different coffee bars or our massage service
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without a dress code
- Join our P7S1 employee networks and get engaged in a topic you are passionate about, e.g. PROUD, Greenteam, fempowerment, language buddies
We are looking forward to your application!
Apply within 5 minutes via our job portal or use the video application option.
You can find out more about our application process here.
Please note that we can not accept applications by mail due to data protection reasons.
This Position is available at ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
Meet us at ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions
Click here to learn more about the ProSiebenSat.1 Group located in Unterföhring near Munich and our diverse portfolio.
As a signatory of the Diversity Charter, ProSiebenSat.1 is committed to a working environment free of prejudice and actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities among employees.
You have a disability and would like to apply? Then you are very welcome.
We know that we are not entirely accessible yet, but we are working on it. Let's talk about how we can eliminate any barrier together and find an individual solution if needed.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied.