|Published||March 7, 2023|
|Location||Belfast, United Kingdom|
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
The Associate Data Scientist will be responsible for developing and implementing data-driven solutions to improve our products and services. This role requires experience in deep learning, machine learning, NLP, and algorithm development. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a related field and have a strong knowledge of statistical analysis.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
- Use machine learning to build predictive models and algorithms that improve DailyPay's products and services
- Leverage a variety of data sources including streaming, unstructured, semi-structured, open source, and big data
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze data, and provide insights and recommendations to improve our products and services
- Work with large datasets and develop data visualizations to communicate findings to stakeholders
- Continuously evaluate and improve the accuracy and effectiveness of models and algorithms
- Stay up-to-date with emerging data science techniques and tools, and apply them to solve business problems
- At least 1 year of experience in a data science role
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, and statistical analysis
- Experience with Python and SQL is preferred
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or D3.js
Nice to Haves:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Passion for learning and applying advanced data science methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance option
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Generous PTO Allowance
- 5% Pension contribution
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organisation where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.