Artificial Intelligence Research Intern – Deep Learning
|Published||December 28, 2022|
|Location||Hsinchu County, Taiwan|
NVIDIA is searching for several outstanding computer vision and deep learning researchers to join our new research team in Taipei. We are passionate about research that pushes boundaries but also has impact in the real world. Specific areas we are excited by include but are not limited to computer vision for multimodal AI (e.g., vision and language, audio-visual learning, etc.), transfer and meta learning, as well as explainable and trustworthy AI. You will work within an amazing and collaborative research organization that consistently publishes at the top venues across computer science. You have the opportunity to join and shape a new research team, where your contributions can create real impact on our products.
What you will be doing:
- Research, design and implement novel AI and deep learning methods.
- Publish original research.
- Collaborate with other team members and teams.
- Speak at conferences and events.
- Collaborate with external researchers.
What we need to see:
- Prefer Ph.D. students in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc., or have equivalent research experience.
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of computer vision, natural language processing, speech/audio processing, and deep learning methods.
- Excellent programming skills in some rapid prototyping environment such as Python; C++ and parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks, such as PyTorch.
- Outstanding research track record.
- Very good publication record.
- Excellent communication skills.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and productive people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.