AIML – Software Engineer, Machine Intelligence Neural Design
|Published||February 1, 2023|
|Location||Seattle, United States of America|
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficient with production-level Python
- Knowledge in Swift Objective-C C++ with ability to deploy ML models a huge plus
- A passion for applying and deploying Machine and Deep Learning technologies
- Experience building integrating with available software tools for ML deployment pipelines
- Demonstrated experience delivering reliable, scalable, performant and secure systems and services at production scale
- Expert software design and development skills, and a passion for code quality
- A great team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $144,500 and $250,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.