|Published||January 27, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), United States of America|
- Experience with one or more scripting languages Python and Perl Working familiarity with programming such as C++, Objective C, Java, etc.
- Proven troubleshooting and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues
- Experience with developing large scale data pipeline; working on machine learning pipeline is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Linux OS and shell environment such as BASH
- Experience working in a continuous delivery pipeline using job scheduling tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $130,000 and $242,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.