AIML- iOS Engineer, Machine Learning Platform and Infrastructure
|Published||January 27, 2023|
|Location||Seattle, United States of America|
- Expertise with async processing and managing object lifecycle in ObjC or Swift
- Experience with network and storage/persistence
- Strong grasp of Apple development tools
- Experience delivering iOS production grade software
- Understanding of client/server architectures and crafting Swift API’s
- Understanding of Swift Standard Library
- Experience with multi-threading in Swift
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to work independently as well as in a teamStrong coding skills
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $115,000 and $217,500, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.