AI Specialist I
|Published||December 3, 2022|
|Location||Charlotte, United States of America|
- AI Specialists are the switch-hitters of the Artificial Intelligence Solutions. AI Specialists in the AI Solution group bring skillsets before, during and after machine learning models development in the form of Machine Learning and Engineering. This person should have good skills in Machine Learning / Deep Learning. They will be developing both on-prem and cloud solutions. They will be an integral member of product teams, working very closely with architects and cyber for secure AI implementations with approved patterns. They will be participating and contributing in various COP's (AI, Cloud, Architecture etc.). Must have leadership skills to lead and deliver projects, be proactive, take ownership, interface with business, represent the team and spread the knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related discipline; Or 8 years of prior equivalent work-related experience in lieu of a degree.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 2 - 4 years of real hands-on Machine Learning & Engineering.
Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Hands on machine learning experience in model training and predictions. Good SQL programming skills. Good knowledge in AWS services and Sagemaker. Knowledge in using and building CI/CD pipelines. Good understanding of Architectural patterns in developing secure AI. Good team player and understanding of Agile process.
- Working experience in building machine learning & deep learning models (Classification/ Regression / Time Series / NLP / Computer vision)
- Cloud expertise in AWS Sagemaker / ML Services.
- Experience in data ingestion from various data sources like SQL Server, Oracle, Hive etc.
- Good working experience in Python AND/OR PySpark.
- Expert SQL knowledge (All types of Joins, CTE's, Indexes, Stored Procedures, SQL performance)
- Should be able to work with the MLOps to build data pipelines for model executions.
- Knowledge in docker/MLOPS and its orchestrations
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $61 - 71 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one,Click here to Apply
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.