|Published||January 13, 2023|
|Location||REMOTE, United States of America|
We look forward to working with you at INflow Federal!
We are looking for an engineer who enjoys disrupting the "norm" to support our Data Modernization and Emerging Solutions group.
- Perform tasks related to computational linguistics and human language technologies
- Leverage text processing large collections with standard NLP tools for parsing, entity extraction, POS tagging, topic discovery and classification (such as sentiment analysis)
- Apply image object detection techniques, as needed, to identify items of interest in pictures
- Perform tasks related to image generation and computer vision, leveraging techniques such as generative adversarial networks and convolutional neural networks
- Leverage image forensic techniques to identify generated images and images that have had filters applied to them
- Demonstrated experience with strong coding experience in Python and Java
- Demonstrated hands on experience developing machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommender engines, artificial neural networks
- Demonstrated experience working in a Linux environment
- Demonstrated experience using deep learning and natural language processing libraries such as
PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, or scikit.
- Demonstrated experience with natural language processing (NLP) methodologies (e.g., NLTK,
OpenNLP, GenSIM, TF-IDF, or SVC sk-learn).
- Demonstrated experience of natural language, tuning hyper-parameters of existing NLP models for domain-specific data sets
- Demonstrated hands-on experience collecting, curating, and adapting and extending a range of analytics on natural language data extracted from multimodal sources
Must have a minimum of a DoD Secret clearance
INflow Federal was founded in 2013. The “INflow difference” begins with a simple belief encompassing the importance of employee culture. We are obsessed with our people and have demonstrated year-over-year that our employee-focused approach leads to customer success. As a leading small business innovator, we offer proven expertise in Network Modernization, Cybersecurity, Digital Modernization and Joint Force Mission Operations. We serve our federal government customers in over 20 states domestically to include the United States Navy (USN), United States Marine Corps (USMC), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and Joint Forces.
Simplifying the customer experience requires everyone within our organization to work together. Our leadership communicates transparently with our team on a regular basis with a commitment to do the right thing for all those we serve. Our customers recognize doing business with INflow means working with people who consistently deliver with agility, passion and integrity.
US Military Veterans have continuously paved the path ahead for our customers. We developed a homegrown “Veteran Outreach Program” focused around attracting and hiring transitioning military personnel and has resulted in veterans representing over 50% of our company.
This is our secret sauce. It is how we continue to adapt, evolve, grow and accompany our customers into the future of mission systems and operations.
INflow Federal is a defense contractor. Due to legal requirements, candidates must be US Citizens to be considered for employment.
- Some travel may be required: Must have valid driver’s license and transportation. This is subject to change at the direction of the customer
- Candidate must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Must have willingness to perform duties not listed in the job description as required by INflow and our customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer
INflow is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.