AI/ML Software Engineer – 2270
|Published||January 11, 2023|
|Location||Fairfax, United States of America|
Reinventing Geospatial (RGi) is a leading geospatial expert working with Defense, Intelligence, and Federal clients to achieve mission success and solutions for varied mission-critical programs. Projects at RGi span a wide range of software and analytical methodologies and lie at the intersection of software development and geospatial intelligence. We work with soldiers and geospatial analysts to produce solutions that allow them to develop better situational understanding of complex operational pictures. We do everything from data collection to UI/UX development and advanced deep learning, using a broad toolset including Python, C#, and ArcGIS. Our projects include cutting-edge R&D efforts, as well as large mission programs incorporating data processing/optimization, data dissemination techniques, visualization, and collaboration across the commercial and government sectors.
RGi is looking for a talented and motivated AI/ML Software Engineer that is passionate about technology and the mission of our customers to join our team! This individual will work as part of an agile software development team to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, making them an integral part of delivering customer focused engineering solutions. To ensure success as a machine learning engineer, you should demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role. A successful applicant will be someone who has the experience and knowledge to drive improvement in predictive automation software.
- Develop Software Frameworks to automate predictive models
- Coordinate with engineering software architects and provide support to all design architecture and assist all associate engineers in development of GIS software
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and
- Software architecture such as: TensorFlow, PyTorch; scikit-learn
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
Skills We’d Like to See:
- Hands on experience with: Esri Ecosystem experience, Linux based implementation for Esri Enterprise products, Living Atlas, Deep Learning Packages (DLPK), Open Source Packages
- Experience working under Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and processes
- Geospatial development or engineering background
- Active Top Secret Clearance required
Who We Are
Reinventing Geospatial, Inc. (RGi) is a fast-paced small business that has the environment and culture of a start-up, with the stability and benefits of a well-established firm. We solve complex problems within geospatial software development and national defense to make an Immediate Impact for our nation’s soldiers and analysts.
We pride ourselves on giving employees an exceptional life experience, where creativity thrives and challenges are simply part of the fun. We provide truly excellent benefits, including:
• 100% paid employee healthcare & dental insurance
• Paid parental leave
• 401k with matching
• Escalating vacation time
• Referral bonuses
• Tuition reimbursement
• Professional development training
• Free beverages and snacks
• Catered breakfast on Fridays
Reinventing Geospatial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for all positions.