|Published||October 4, 2023|
|Location||Columbus, United States of America|
Rate: upto $135k - $145k
Title: AI/ ML Engineer
Location: Columbus, OH (Day 1 Onsite)
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role. Overall 10 Years
- Expert level experience in ML SDLC, developing and productionizing Python and Java applications
- Expert level hands on experience in deploying ML applications to AWS cloud using (SageMaker, EMR, S3, VPC endpoint etc.)
- Hands on experience in AWS apps such EMR, Sage Maker , Cloud Watch, S3 Data Lake etc. ((this is a must)
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Bitbucket, Splunk, CloudWatch, Grafana, Dynatrace, Terraform .. etc. (this is a must)
- Experience in deploying applications Kubernetes and AWS platform.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Familiarity with data pipelines, HADOOP, Hive, Redshift etc.
- AWS certification (Developer or Architect or ML Specialty) is a huge plus.
- Experience deploying and scaling distributed systems in a cloud environment (preferably AWS implementations)
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems and cloud computing environments
- Strong Programming skills in Python, Bash, Groovy and software engineering principles.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Experienced in building REST.
- Extensive experience of Internet and Web Technologies including a strong understanding of network protocols such as DNS, HTTP, and associated tools and technologies
- Strong understanding of network protocols and network security
- Passionate about building an innovative and team centric culture.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.