|Published||September 7, 2023|
|Location||Austin, United States of America|
Title: AI/ML Engineer
Duration: 1 year - possible extension and/or conversion but not guaranteed
Location: Round Rock, TX
Pay Rate starts from $70/hr (depends on experience)
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring client's product integrity and customer satisfaction. Client's IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
What you’ll achieve:
- As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be part of our AI ML Platform Engineering team that is spearheading Transformation by driving innovation in the way we deliver advanced AI and ML technologies that can help our business units deliver improvements across our entire customer experience and optimize our business outcomes. We design and develop software with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- This position will merge software engineering, modern dev ops, data engineering and deployment at scale to help teams deploy algorithmic models that can optimize business and customer experiences at scale. The candidate will use technical knowledge and software development to build technology centric solutions that accelerate the development of AI and ML capabilities across the company.
- Design and develop software internal and external customer products
- Utilize a range of applicable technologies (e.g., programming languages, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, other tools) for products used in local, networked, storage enhancements and/or new systems
- Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing, deployment and documentation
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
- Assist in training, work assignment and mentoring of developers and provide training and mentor other engineers when required
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- 12+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience writing, documenting and maintaining high quality code with object-oriented programming languages such as C#
- K8s / Python / C#
- ML : mlflow / CICD / Airflow or similar
- Liqo / Yunicorm / Grafana / Prometheus
- In ML : Feast
- Vector database form GenAI embeddings
- Experience with cloud-native computing, cloud platforms, microservices architecture, modern DevOps, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Functions, elastic compute, enterprise-scale platforms, parallelized workloads, real-time data streams, open source frameworks
- Experience running and optimizing Data Science and Machine Learning workloads
- Knowledge of Data Science tools, frameworks and techniques
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. SPECTRAFORCE is built on the concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding tagline NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow cultivates NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. http://www.spectraforce.com
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require reasonable accommodation
Min. Pay Rate: $70.00/hr