|Published||April 6, 2023|
|Location||Chesapeake City, United States of America|
AI Engineer - Job Family: Data Science
- Type: Full time
- Date Posted:Apr 04, 2023
- Req #: JR61076 Location:
- Illinois, Illinois
- North Carolina, North Carolina
- Iowa, Iowa
- Texas, Texas
- Wisconsin, Wisconsin
- Michigan, Michigan
- Virginia, Virginia
- Louisiana, Louisiana
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
- Ohio, Ohio
- Kentucky, Kentucky
- Tennessee, Tennessee
- Florida, Florida
- Georgia, Georgia Description
The AI Engineer is responsible for analyzing and modeling organizational data for the Artificial Intelligence (AI) function to draw business insights, which can be used to make business decisions. Preferred Locations: Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Applies data extraction, transformation and loading techniques in order to connect large data sets from a variety of sources. Minimum Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent degree and 4 or more years of experience; or any combination of education and experience in configuration management, which would provide an equivalent background. Preferred Qualifications:
- 4+ years' experience in one of the following areas: Database Strategy, Data Modeling, Data Pipelines and ETL Architecture; API & messaging architectures; BI development/design.
- 3+ years' experience in leveraging at least 4 of the following technologies - HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, MapReduce, Impala, Flume, Spark, SOLR, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP/Azure Data environment.
- Experience in predictive analytics and experience with ModelOps components and processes such as batch/real-time Model deployment, Feature Store, Model Performance monitoring, etc. preferred.
- Prefer experience in the areas in the context of ModelOps: Solution Architecture and Real-Time Applications.
- Solid understanding and advanced experience using at least one of the following programming languages - Java, Python, or Scala.
- Experience with Unix and shell scripting desired.
- Strong relational database SQL skills; including optimization techniques, with knowledge of NoSQL concepts preferred.
- Familiarity in defining project solution approach in a team environment using Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of the following Machine Learning Algorithms/Methodologies - Classification, Regression, Clustering, Dimensionality Reduction, Model Selection and Feature Extraction.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is desirable.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health. Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Elevance Health approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
- EEO Policy Statement
- Know Your Rights
- Pay Transparency
- Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is anE-verify Employer (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf)
Email us (email@example.com) or call 1-877-204-7664