|Published||December 17, 2022|
Would you like to shape the future of energy technology?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Partner with the best
You will be instrumental in our mission to make energy safer, cleaner and more efficient through intelligent technologies. You will develop and integrate software components for AI applications. You will contribute to our future as an AI player in the Energy Transformation industry.
As a Lead AI Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and testing software components according to customer and technical requirements
- Integrating, verifying, and validating AI software applications and tools
- Supporting scale-up and deployment of AI applications
- Checking availability and relevance of internal and external data sources, if necessary, proposing, and leading new data collection activities. Cleaning and validating data
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages including Python, HTML5 and Java.
- Demonstrated expertise in Software Development Processes and Tools (Agile, DevOps, MLOps, CI/CD)
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, MVC frameworks and Design Pattern
- In depth understanding in architecting, coding, and scaling large and complex applications using containerization and microservices involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Knowledge of system frameworks including Jenkins, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Deep understanding and proven experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Test Driven Development (Unit, Integration, Functional, CI)
- Experience with Kanban/Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in defining architecture & design software solution to support business’s strategy
Basic Awareness of:
- At least one AI technology: Computer Vision, NLP, RPA...
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Database and large datasets management
- Distributed computing and/or distributed databases
- Agile practices and principles to maximize business value and continuously improve the delivery of the right customer outcomes
- Excellent motivation skills, being both self-motivated & self-directed with ability to deliver outcomes to strict deadlines
- Capability for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Ability to rapidly understand and learn new technical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with demonstrable record of presenting technical details to a non-technical audience
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.