|Published||December 1, 2022|
Location: Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
P&G has declared the Advance Analytics & Big Data as a key strategy and is being designing and managing truly modern, scalable Big Data applications. At the same time, P&G is broadly using Cloud platform to host scalable and fully automated solutions based on clusters and serverless cloud services powered by P&G Big Data and Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Services.
Would you like to use your technical mastery to design and manage Big Data applications? Do you want to work in a team where your efforts will fuel P&G business?
If so, this position is perfect for you. We are looking for AI Engineers to accelerate automation and increase effectiveness of our outstanding Data Science group and lead Machine Learning Operationalization in our business.
You need to be dedicated and able to source and develop data models that will be used for advanced analytics. You will design and build scalable and automated solutions both in traditional cloud-based clusters and as server-less.
You will work in partnership with data analysts to understand use cases, data needs, and outcome objectives.
As a partner in our business, you will have project work and ad-hoc requests that require agility and often fast paced response to business needs.
- Implementing data modeling and optimization of data and analytics solutions at scale
- Designing and developing applications that source data from various systems, applying advanced programming in Scala, Python, js, shell scripting and SQL
- Delivering analytical algorithms and applications (eg. machine learning)
- Engaging in proof of concepts and experiments together with data scientists and analysts to deliver new advanced analytics use cases
- Operationalize Machine Learning models as integral element of IT solutions & business process.
QualificationsYou should be a hardworking leader and technologist who has graduated with a BS or MS in Business/Management Information Systems and/or Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development or Operations Research or Statistics or with proven track of record from programming areas.
You need to have demonstrated skills in applied Big Data technologies – e.g.:
- Create (design/code) advanced ELT and analytic applications operating on high volume of data
- Design/build database/data warehouse solutions to support BI processes. Data Mining, Data Modeling, and Data Provisioning (acquisition from various sources, transformation and sharing)
- Create ML/AI solutions to support Data Engineering and operations team in self-healing systems, outage prevention or data quality
- Python language for manipulating data
- Big Data technologies (Hive, Impala) and NoSQL databases
- SQL, Linux Shell Scripting
- Cloud services frameworks
YOU ALSO SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills to influence others
- Demonstrated use of data and BI tools
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and organize work
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible work arrangement including 100% work from home set-up
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & training
- Work in the industry-leading and recognized AI organization
- Part of a truly global ecosystem – opportunity to interact with other global teams both remotely and in person (business travel)
WHO WE ARE:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland