|Published||January 4, 2023|
|Location||Dearborn, United States of America|
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
Do you have what it takes to make smart vehicles for a smart world? Join the Ford Product Development team. Utilizing Design Thinking & User Experience methods, you’ll work to deliver breakthrough products and services that delight our customers. We’re seeking forward-thinking, laser-focused professionals with a passion for bringing innovative, exciting, and sustainable ideas to life. We have opportunities around the world for you to contribute to such advancements as autonomy, electrification, smart mobility technologies, and more!
- Contribute to our efforts with experience in the development of sensors, algorithms, data analysis and software.
- Apply data engineering methods to support development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for embedded applications
- Develop and maintain data management environments and simulation tools to support KPI generation and statistical analysis
- Be responsible for data munging including data cleaning, labeling and data annotation required for verification and validation of ML algorithms in the simulation environment
- Leverage machine learning data analysis techniques to generate requirements for testing and validation
- Lead the development of algorithm specifications, FMEAs, robustness disciplines and design validation plans
- Understand system interactions to identify possible improvements and trade-offs
- Identify changes needed to improve performance and meet objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics or Mechatronics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in validating or managing data for AI/ML systems in ADAS
- 2+ years of experience in data visualization and data analysis or coding for data processing (Python / C++ / Git)
- 1+ years of experience with Agile methodology
Our preferred requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics or Mechatronics or related field
- Experience with deep learning framework (TensorFlow, PyTorch, or more)
- Experience with image processing (OpenCV or more)
- Knowledge of ML model evaluation (various evaluation metrics)
- Good problem solving skills and innovative thinking
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to work well with others Production embedded algorithm development experience
What you will receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you will enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You will also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we would love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.