2023 Intern – Data Science at Adobe
|Published||October 26, 2022|
|Location||San Jose, United States of America|
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The OpportunityThe Adobe Data Science team is looking for summer interns. The team applies AI and machine learning techniques to big customer data to address and challenge business problems, such as driving go-to-market strategies, sales prioritization, increasing product engagement and customer service improvement.All 2023 Adobe Interns will be ‘co-located hybrid’, meaning that you will be assigned to an Adobe office location but in-office schedules will be flexible (2-3 days per week). All interns must live in the same state, country, and within commuting distance of their assigned Adobe office so they can be on-site as needed. Interns visiting Adobe sites must follow all applicable COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
What You’ll Do
- Work with cross-functional partners in developing topline metrics ; performing exploratory analysis on customer, marketing and sales data, quantifying impacts for any product improvement or launch; and build & own analytical frameworks that guide the financial roadmap
- Extract and analyze data to understand the customer product life cycle and value realization from the product
- Help various businesses and teams achieve operational and execution efficiencies using data
What You Need to Succeed
- Currently enrolled full time and pursuing a Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering is desired; or equivalent experience required
- Solid understanding of SQL and R/Python
- Understanding of statistical modeling/machine learning/ data mining concepts, and a track record solving problems with these methods.
- Ability to apply statistical/machine learning techniques such as hypothesis testing, time series forecasting, linear and logistic regression, random forests, etc.
- Ability to participate in a full-time internship between May-September