|Published||November 9, 2022|
What We Offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click on the link to learn more about Evonik from our employees:
- Development and implementation of new solutions with current and tried-and-tested frameworks
- Target-group oriented design and presentation of solutions
- Configuration of productive environments, rollout of self-developed artefacts and monitoring of applications and artefacts
- Ensure continuous integration and continuous delivery of the developed IT solutions
- Responsibility for (automated) testing and transferring to productive IT systems
- Adaptation of new IT technology solutions
- Assist in the further development of new technological solutions in accordance with the needs of the development and platform teams and the business
- Responsibility for software lifecycle management
- Ensure configuration, implementation and pilot operation of (generally) global systems and system components including interface architecture
- Manage project employees on a functional level (partly abroad) and manage/coordinate external partners
- Ensure adherence with the pilot operation agreed upon with the customer (e.g. availability and scalability of systems) and initiation of counter-measures in the case of deviations, as well as continuous optimization of IT systems and components
- Hand over technological solutions to an IT service provider when they reach a certain level of maturity
- University / Post Graduate (Masters Degree)
- Experience enables job holder to deal with the majority of situations and to advise others.
- Experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes.
- Works independently and provides guidance and training to others on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Acts as the organization's authority and established expert on understanding and using standard office equipment and standard software packages to support business processes.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on acquiring, organizing, protecting and processing data to fulfill business objectives.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to communicate with other people independently while providing guidance and training to others on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com
Evonik (SEA) Pte. Ltd.