|Published||January 5, 2023|
|Location||Cheltenham, United Kingdom|
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the client mission team and make a real difference to a key IT transformation. The team are currently growing their capability in data science within the analyst community, we have got to the point where ongoing support is required to assist the analysts on this journey.
This role is a key hinge helping to ensure that analyst ideas can be explored rapidly, effectively and in ways that facilitate their future development into new capability, if required.
Previous experience could include:
- Working with users to understand their requirements.
- Employing statistical data analysis methods and/or machine learning techniques using the best methods appropriate to the data.
- Design, code, test, correct and document programs and scripts.
- Working within software best practice (code review, version control, testing etc).
- Leveraging cloud technologies, techniques and approaches to drive innovation.