|Published||January 2, 2023|
|Location||Texas, United States of America|
NVIDIA Design Automation research group is seeking research interns in the areas of AI for chip design and GPU accelerated EDA. Deep learning and GPU advancement are changing the landscape of chip design. In this internship, you will gain a broad perspective across areas including EDA algorithms and software, machine learning, and VLSI chip design methodology. Specific areas of research interest include but are not limited to applications of supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning and GPU acceleration to EDA algorithms.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Apply deep learning and GPU acceleration to EDA software and ASIC and VLSI design tool flows.
- Research and develop creative and innovative EDA software and algorithms.
- Collaborate with circuits, VLSI, and architecture team members in research and product teams.
- Publish and present your original research, speak at conferences and events
- Collaborate with external researchers and a diverse set of internal product teams.
What We Need To See:
- Pursuing a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Publication record in leading EDA or ML conferences on DL for EDA or GPU accelerated EDA.
- Strong knowledge in one or more EDA/VLSI fields and deep learning
- Excellent programming skills in two of Python/PyTorch/C++/CUDA.
- Ability to work independently.
Ways to Stand Out from the Crowd:
- Strong publication records.
- Excellent programming skills in all Python/PyTorch/C++/CUDA.
- Strong communication skills. Creative and dynamic presenter.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative, collaborative, and love a challenge, we want to hear from you!
The hourly rate for our interns is $19 - $93. Our internship hourly rates are a standard pay determined based on the position and your location, year in school, degree, and experience.
You will also be eligible for Intern benefits.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.